As fog dispersal agent, materials of calcium salts
anhydrous white calcium chloride pellets 93%
2.15 g/mL at 25 ℃
740 g/L (20°C)
Pellet anhydrous calcium chloride
1000 Ton/Tons per Month for good sales calcium chloride
Packaging & Delivery
25KG/500KG/1000KG plastic woven bag ,lined with PE bag.
anhydrous calcium chloride white pellets 95%
Calcium Chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as solid or liquid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, granule, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. Liquid calcium chloride is a colorless, clear solution. As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature.
(1) To be made desiccant of manufacturing industries.
(2) Refined Calcium Chloride can be used in food, electronic industry, leather industry, manufacturing Acrylic resin, the distillation of oil and ether alcohol as against agent in organic chemical production.
(3) As a snow removal on roads, parking lots and airport in winter.
(4) Keep dust, coal dust and mineral dust away.
(5) As a dehydrating agent of oil drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, oil and chemical.
(6) As a coagulant latex in rubber industry.
(7) As Soil Amendment.
Packaging & Shipping
(1)25kg/50kg/100kg/500kg/ PP woven bag with PE film inside;
(2)500kg or 1000kg/PP/PE/Jumbo Bags;
(3)25kg *40 bags / pallet/Jumbo Bags ;
(4)As per customers requirements
1.Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer. And we are a Sino-Japan company .
2.Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangsu, China, you can fly to lianyungang.
3. Q: Min.Order Quantity of your products can be changed?
A: Yes, Min.Order Quantity can be changed.
4. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: L/C , T/T
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Our factory has gained CIQ, SGS authentications etc.
6. Q: How long is the leading time?
A:Within 15days after everything is confirmed.
Dear Sir or M adame ,If you have other questions welome to contact us,Thank you.